The Benefits of the Collect and Send and taking DNA samples yourself:
The typical DNA testing process can be broken into four primary steps:
1. DNA sample collection kit is mailed to customer
2. Customer receives kit, performs sample collection
3. Customer sends collected samples to lab for analysis
4. Results reported to customer
The Collect & Send DNA testing process takes only three steps!
1. Customer performs immediate sample collection using cotton swabs
2. Customer sends collected samples to lab for analysis
3. Results reported to customer
No time wasted waiting for a DNA collection kit to arrive in the mail. DNA samples can be collected & sent immediately after placing an order.
You save the cost of shipping a sample collection kit. For International customers, this is a substantial savings.
Because you collect and send your DNA samples/swabs to the lab, you choose the method of shipping based on your testing needs. Standard processing time is 3-5 days after the sample is received.